Bank Automated Payment System (BAPS):
Application OverviewBank Automation Payment System (BAPS) is an automation tool for making seamless payments through Oracle E-Business Suite. Robust mechanism of payments & flexibility in configuration as per customer requirements; makes it an excellent tool to streamline Supplier & Employee payments.
- BAPS Streamlines payments by executing routine transactions with minimal manual intervention.
- BAPS enables staff to be more productive.
- Compliance is enforced at every step, so that users can spend less time on processing paper and more time on discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- It is an extension of Oracle E-Business Suite. All transactional processes, inquiries and reporting are done within Oracle.
- Powerful capabilities, simple to use.
Security and Integration
- Integrated Solution with leading UAE Banks
- Secured approvals through Oracle Workflow.
- Approval Hierarchy integrated with Oracle HRMS.
- BAPS notifies required operations & management layers via emails & sends notification about payment status.
- PGP Encryption for secure transmission.
- Integrated 2 way communication between ERP & Banking channel without user intervention.
- Secure transmission using industry standard encryption processes.
- Works with Oracle EBS Release 12.x
- Records payment approvals in Oracle Accounts Payable.
- Powerful Approval workflows simplify standard Approval process.
- Eases your bank statement reconciliation.
- Enhances Paperless Environment.
- Increases Employees Productivity.
- Strengthens internal processes
- No need to login to multiple systems.
Customer Quote: "We are able to save a lot of time in getting payments transferred to our employees & suppliers. This has improved our engagement with suppliers; it has created a Win-Win situation for us."
- Approval notifications carry full details of payment.
- Drills down to the source transaction from the notification.
- Prints authorized signatory's signature electronically on checks based on HR data.
- Predefined Reports.
Make a call, see the change for yourself
Please click here to get PDF file