GTS Oracle Supply Chain Competency
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management Solutions
- Procure to Pay Solutions
- Advanced Procurement Solutions
- Order To Cash Solutions
- Successful delivery of complex Projects by integrating Oracle Applications with Oil and Gas custom extensions, Retail POS, Property (In-house & External), Third party Order Systems, Automotive Systems, Landed Cost Management Custom extensions, Warehouse Management with Mobile Supply Chain and Barcode systems
- Specialized in Multi Lingual, Multi county, Multi currency implementations
- Complex Procurement solutions with Payment certificate Custom extensions, and Contract Management Custom extensions. This supports Automatic Retention deduction, advance payment recovery / Amortization using a predefined approval workflow.
- Integrated Oracle Procurement with internally developed Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee, Landed Cost Management, Contract Management Extensions
- Integrated Order Management with internally developed Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee Extensions
- Being an accredited platinum partner with a clear edge understanding the advanced module integration of Oracle e-Business suite, provides maximum benefits to our clients
- GTS as a leading implementer of Oracle Supply Chain suite provide continuous and effective Management of supply chain strategy to improve the existing client processes , enhancing the workflows and creating transparency across various departments
- Gaining expertise in Fusion Implementations
- Exploring Supplier Life Cycle Management and Supplier Hub
- Development of Industry specific SCM solutions
- Exploring Telecommunications Industry with Advanced Procurement solutions
Case in Point
- Zain Telecom, Kuwait: ZAIN is existing users of R12.1.2 Oracle E Business Applications where Finance, purchasing, projects and other applications for different business entities are already in place. To enhance the capabilities of Business Application without compromising it’s on going operation ZAIN selected GTS to implement Advance Procurement System Advance Procurement System that constitute standard Oracle Procurement Contract, Oracle i-Supplier and Oracle Supplier Life Cycle Management modules. 100 plus Zain Supplier community are expected to use this application and have trained some regular selected Suppliers as an initial part of the implementation.
- ENOC: ENOC (Emirates National Oil Company) have decided to re-implement Oracle EBS R12.1.3 for all their Group companies and GTS has been selected as preferred partner in-spite of severe competition from other big software vendors based on merits in terms of Industry experience, Implementation Experience of similar size and Number of successful Oracle R12 implementations in the ME region.
The scope was to implement Oracle Financials, Purchasing, SCM, Process Manufacturing, Property Manager, EAM, HRMS and Projects Suite of modules for 26 operative companies and 20 plus investment companies. The implementation duration was targeted to complete in 12 months and GTS was able to successfully implement within 14 months and the two months delay was mainly the change in integration of newly developing Oil and Gas and Business Intelligence applications.
- Unification of Processes across all Business segments.
- View and prepare business plan in terms of Single source of Truth.
- Streamline existing processes by adopting best practices
- Establishment of Shared Services center (SSC) across Business functions for all group companies and measure their performance
- Integration with various other Business applications
- Time involved in Period close cycle needs to be shortened
- Compliance with IFRS Reporting and Management Reporting
- Implementation of 36 modules across all Oracle EBS modules in Financials, Purchasing, SCM, Process Manufacturing, Property Manager, EAM, HRMS and Projects Suite
- Big 4 consulting company did a Business Analysis and developed uniform Business Processes across all companies
- Prototype Models were developed to meet the Processes and demonstrated, modified/refined, tested and deployed the solution
- Required Interfaces and Integrations are completed
- Custom Developments were made to meet SCM Business Requirements
- Letter of Credit
- Bank Guarantee
- Landed Cost Management
- Shared Service Billing integration
- Custom Pricing Books
- Contract Module extension
- Uniform Business processes across various business segments reduces the transaction processing time and improve the efficiency of employees
- Timely reporting helps in optimal decision making
- Reduction in monthly period closing cycle
- Seamless integration and single source of information helps to improve the item creation, Supplier Creation and Customer creation
- Improved efficiency in utilization of inventory Management for 12 Business Units
- Capturing the Procurement overhead costs based on the individual company processes
- Centralized Shared Procurement service process for 24 Business Units
- Integrated Process Manufacturing with inventory optimization between entities
- Pricing Books are calculated dynamically on the fly
GTS Oracle Supply chain competency was started in year 1998 with certain identified Industry Professionals with strong SCM background who have enriched the implementation by providing industry specific solutions in Oil & Gas, Steel, Property & Real Estate and Government sector. Over a period of years, we groomed and gained considerable experience in implementing the solutions for Manufacturing, Retail and Social Services sector as well. Today the team is quiet matured and having ready to face challenge for any type of Industry to meet the Business requirements by providing solutions and adopting best practices in the Processes and ability to meet industry standard, Statutory and Management reporting. The Team has successfully delivered very complex large scale implementation and fully meets customer requirements which was vetted by PMO and Quality Assurance by all Big 4 consulting companies.