Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- Appointment booking
- Resource assignment
- Vehicle tracking
- Work order delivery
- Order status and completion
- Management reporting
- Reduce field crew travel time
- Manage Emergencies Efficiently
- Enhance Planning and Forecasting
- Enable Real-Time Communication
- Improve Visibility into Field Workforce Location
- Business Analysis and Solution Design
- System Configuration and Customization in accordance with client’s specific requirements
- SOA based integration with CRM and Billing Systems
- SOA based integration with client’s other external systems such as Financial System and Asset Management System.
- System Testing, Deployment, and Roll Out
- Process optimization with high levels of automation and scalability
- Data Migration and Cleansing
- MIS and other Business Intelligence Reports
- Functional and Technical Trainings
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) is an integrated, end-to-end solution that improves communications between operations and field personnel, optimizing the entire service chain. Embedded real-time scheduling allows rescheduling field crews in real time. Real-time communication mobilizes the right technicians for the job and gets them on site quickly. This ensures fewer missed appointments, a reduction in service backlogs, less overtime, an increase in employee productivity, and more satisfied customers. By automating scheduling, dispatch, and vehicle location tasks, this transparent integrated system slashes operational costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management integrates seamlessly with Oracle’s Customer Care & Billing application to ensure that field work processes meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management supports the full work-order lifecycle.
Key benefits offered by Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management include: