GTS Oracle HRMS Competency
Oracle E-Business Suite
- Core HR
- Learning Management
- Time & Labour
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Global HR
- Global Payroll
- Goal Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Review
- On boarding
- Learning Management
Oracle Business Intelligence
- Developed Dozens of KPIs reports to measure the effectiveness of the processes
Specialist and Complex Engagements
- Successful delivery of complex ‘Pension Management System’ by Integrating Financial, HRMS, Fund Management Solution & Document Management Solution for Pension Fund Commission (Bahrain) for managing the directorate and its operation across Bahrain (50,000 plus members)
- Successful delivery of complex Project for General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA) Abu Dhabi - The Operational track consists of Oracle CRM for citizen services, Oracle Process Automation for management of pension contribution and distribution, and investment management solutions. The Back-Office track consists of the Oracle E-Business Suite implementation for finance, procurement and human resource automation, integrated with the operational systems. The Investment & Treasury track consists of C-Matics – Treasury & Investment Solutions integrated with Oracle Financials.
- Successful Implementation of Oracle ERP solution in Abu Dhabi Educational Council for managing 350 plus schools and its 14,000 employees which involved integrating Oracle HRMS with Student Management system , Custom Housing & Visa System.
- Developed solution extensions which can fit across any Government or Large Private Sector within MENA region for Housing & Visa System.
- Carried out “Business Process Management” for HR division of Middle East’s largest retail customer (having 50,000 plus employees), based on best practices to streamline HR.
- Specialized in Multi Lingual, Multi county, Multi currency implementations
- Complex payroll implementation to customers in MENA region.
- Experts in developing custom extensions and interfaces to 3rd party systems.
- Very strong Technical team to support functional expert in converting functional requirement to technical design
- Gaining expertise in Fusion and Cloud Implementations.
- Standardizing our experience in various industries by developing Industry specific solutions.
- Providing metrics and analytical tools to stakeholders to deliver information and determine the value of HR program investments.
Case in Point
ENOC (Emirates National Oil Company) have decided to re-implement Oracle EBS R12.1.3 for all their Group companies and GTS has been selected as preferred partner in-spite of severe competition from other big software vendors based on merits in terms of Industry experience, Implementation Experience of similar size and Number of successful Oracle R12 implementations in the ME region. The scope was to implement Oracle HRMS, Financials, Purchasing, SCM, Process Manufacturing, Property Manager, EAM and Projects Suite of modules for 26 operative companies and 20 plus investment companies. The implementation duration was targeted to complete in 12 months and GTS was able to successfully implement within 14 months and the two months delay was mainly the change in integration of newly developing Oil and Gas and Business Intelligence applications.
- Unification of Processes across all Business segments.
- View and prepare business plan in terms of Single source of Truth.
- Reduce the existing customizations and utilize newly incorporates business functions or modules of Oracle
- Streamline existing processes by adopting best practices
- Establishment of Shared Services center (SSC) across Business functions for all group companies and measure their performance
- Integration with various other Business applications
- Accommodate 22 companies that either follow standard HR policies and procedures or specific policies and procedure
- Minimize the challenge of transition by building intuitive system
- Implementation of 36 modules across all Oracle EBS modules in HRMS, Financials, Purchasing, SCM, Process Manufacturing, Property Manager, EAM, and Projects Suite
- Big 4 consulting company did a Business Analysis and developed uniform Business Processes across all companies
- Prototype Models were developed to meet the Processes and demonstrated, modified/refined, tested and deployed the solution
- Required Interfaces and Integrations are completed
- Custom Developments were made to meet Business Requirements
- Bonus and Merit increase
- End of Service
- Employee changes
- Custom DOA Hierarchy for Approval Workflow
- Seamless integration and single source of information helps radically transforming HR processes
- Uniform Business processes across various business segments reduces the transaction processing time and improve the efficiency of employees
- Timely reporting helps in optimal decision making
- Business process improvements derived from industry-leading practices, maturity models, and benchmarking with peer metrics
- The new system will help the ENOC achieve continuous improvements, process streamlining, and technology transformation capabilities.
- The new system will substantially Influence business metrics such as hire-to-retire cost, open position fill rate, return on training and investments
- Breaking the traditional 'value curve barrier' by moving from incremental improvements to quantum changes through analytics, business insight, collaboration with line managers
- The new system provides substantial innovative tools that help measure HR and business metrics
GTS Oracle HRMS practice started way back in year 2002, when its parent company decided to move from in-house legacy HR solution to Oracle HRMS. Initial team comprise of people from HR, IT and few hired HRMS consultants. First project itself was a challenge due to complexity of business practices followed by ENOC and its home grown subsidiaries. In addition to this, solution expectation was very high due to the maturity of the in-house application. The solution was built on Core HR and Payroll. A full fledge custom self service module was developed to handle Leave, Loan, Overtime and Expense claims.
Over a period of years, the team got expanded and they have gained considerable experience in implementing HRMS solutions in the region. Today, this team is delivering complex projects to various large corporations across the MENA region. Each of these projects is driven by the expertise gained through numerous full life cycle engagements and the methodologies matured across such experience.
GTS Human Resource Services has been recognized by analysts, clients and industry bodies for delivering transformative solutions. The transformation success stories are a result of our ability to offer integrated consulting, and technology solutions that are flexible and adaptable to client business and industry considerations.